- Community Rule
- This download is not allowed to be shared on other sites. This is only intended for personal use and not to be repackaged or resold. If you are caught sharing our content to other sites you are forfeiting your membership and will be banned. By Downloading this you are agreeing to this rule.
- Compatible XF2 Versions
- 2.0, 2.1
Easily add a border to any attached image in a post or conversation.
(Example of Image without a border and Border link)
(Example of Border page)
(Example of Image after border has been added)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- All phrases start with border_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Border-2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Border directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Q: Should I allow Registered user group to use this feature?
A: I suggest only staff is allowed to use this feature.