Compiler errors

• Be sure to use a real e-mail address when joining this site because you will need to comfirm your e-mail address to have your account activated. If you are using a disposable email address, your account will be deleted from our site.
  • Welcome xFWarez Members do not make another account your old logins will work. If you have any issues please contact a member of our staff and we will sort them.
  • Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

• If we find you sharing Premium resources or Free Resources or any content on this site anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued! So don't do it! We are striving to be the number one Forum Network and Leeching just hurts it for everyone! This content is only intended for personal use and not to be repackaged or resold. If you are caught sharing our content to other sites you are forfeiting your membership and will be banned. Also creating muliple accounts is a bannable offense if you are caught using more than one username you will be banned on all usernames.

Deathwish

Platinum
Platinum
Donator
May 22, 2017
Netherlands
I've had this for a while now i tought upgrading would fix it but it didn't

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'Fn' (T_FN), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or '{' in src/XF/Template/Compiler.php at line 8

1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call() in src/XF/App.php at line 1291
  4. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  5. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 2969
  6. XF\App->templateCompiler() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 11
  7. XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Service/Phrase/Compile.php at line 71
  8. XF\Service\Phrase\Compile->recompileIncludeContent() in src/XF/Entity/Phrase.php at line 198
  9. XF\Entity\Phrase->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1580
  10. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 117
  11. XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->deleteEntity() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 103
  12. XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->deleteAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnUninstallData.php at line 54
  13. XF\Job\AddOnUninstallData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
  14. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
  15. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
  16. XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
  17. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  21. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  22. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  23. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum
xenForo 2.x.x
xenForo 1.x.x
Contributor
vBulletin All Access Pass
The Chest
Verified
Ultra Platinum VIP
Platinum VIP
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Bronze VIP
Jul 17, 2005
I've had this for a while now i tought upgrading would fix it but it didn't

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'Fn' (T_FN), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or '{' in src/XF/Template/Compiler.php at line 8

1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call() in src/XF/App.php at line 1291
  4. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  5. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 2969
  6. XF\App->templateCompiler() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 11
  7. XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Service/Phrase/Compile.php at line 71
  8. XF\Service\Phrase\Compile->recompileIncludeContent() in src/XF/Entity/Phrase.php at line 198
  9. XF\Entity\Phrase->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1580
  10. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 117
  11. XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->deleteEntity() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 103
  12. XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->deleteAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnUninstallData.php at line 54
  13. XF\Job\AddOnUninstallData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
  14. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
  15. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
  16. XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
  17. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  21. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  22. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  23. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Try disabling all the plugins and see if the error is still there and if it's gone then enable them one by one till you find out which one or ones could be causing it.

Deathwish

Platinum
Platinum
Donator
May 22, 2017
Netherlands
Try disabling all the plugins and see if the error is still there and if it's gone then enable them one by one till you find out which one or ones could be causing it.
i get the same error when i try to disable/enable a plugin, they do disable/enable though, i read somewhere it has to do with php 7.4 but when i try to go back to 7,3 xf stops working completly

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum
xenForo 2.x.x
xenForo 1.x.x
Contributor
The Chest
Verified
Ultra Platinum VIP
Platinum VIP
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Bronze VIP
Jul 17, 2005
You must be registered for see images

Make sure you have the same extensions loaded for php 7.4 and 7.3 and then try doing it. I suspect if the site stops loading completely that a needed php extension is off. You can look at your server error logs when the site won't load on 7.3 to get a better idea of what extension is causing the site not to load.

Deathwish

Platinum
Platinum
Donator
May 22, 2017
Netherlands
Make sure you have the same extensions loaded for php 7.4 and 7.3 and then try doing it. I suspect if the site stops loading completely that a needed php extension is off. You can look at your server error logs when the site won't load on 7.3 to get a better idea of what extension is causing the site not to load.
already tried this it says that mysqli functions dont work even though they are enabled.

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum
xenForo 2.x.x
xenForo 1.x.x
Contributor
The Chest
Verified
Ultra Platinum VIP
Platinum VIP
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Bronze VIP
Jul 17, 2005
already tried this it says that mysqli functions dont work even though they are enabled.
You should contact your host then on that and make them fix the issue on the server. Otherwise, contact your panel support as this is something that they should help you with.