- Mar 3, 2016
- Reaction score
ScriptzBin Rules and Regulations! Please Read or Else!
****If we find you sharing Premium resources or Free Resources or any content on this site anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued! So don't do it! We are striving to be the number one Forum Network and Leeching just hurts it for everyone!**** We are not here for you to build a competitor site and compete with our site. This is your one and only warning all members are forced to read this thread and if you don't that is not our problem. We have made every effort to make everyone read the rules. Don't risk losing your membership and being banned, obey the rules and you will not have any problems, it's that simple.
- One account per household. If you are found to have more than one account, both accounts will be suspended. Regular Members are permitted to download as much as they want from the member sections. To access our VIP members section and download upgrade your account to a VIP membership today!
- Vulgar, offensive, or otherwise obscene names will be changed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
- Avatars / profile photos of pornographic or sexual nature will be removed. Repeated violations will result in account suspension.
- No Links to other Forums are to be posted anyplace other than your profile, violators found posting their site link in our forums will be banned and blacklisted.
- We reserve the right to move , remove or edit products at any time.
- Before posting any sort of Help request, including forum topics and FAQ, please use the search function to prevent repeat questions and provide you with the most timely response.
- Use descriptive topic titles. Topic titles such as Help, Error, or Not Working are not allowed and will be removed.
- Racism or sexism of any type is prohibited and will be punished accordingly.
- If you are criticizing or providing feedback of a more negative nature, please back up all of your points. Don't simply reply with, I hate it, back yourself up with the specific reasons why and what could be done to improve it. This will get you much further and members are much more receptive to this type of constructive feedback.
- Flaming or raging of any sort in not allowed and will be punished based on severity and at the discretion of the Management Team.
- Speaking of controversial subjects: You are allowed to post these sort of things in the General and Off-Topic sections of the forum. However, it is not recommended as you may lose your respect in the community if you have a different opinion on it. These topics tend to cause wars and are generally a pain, so they should be avoided.
- You must have at least 15 approved posts before making any sort of request. Unless you are VIP
- You may only bump your topic once every two (2) days. Unless you are VIP
- Do not bump topics older than 4 weeks. The exception to this rule is: Support topics. Occasionally a support may go unanswered and it is appropriate to bump it according to the above rule.
- If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it; do not create a duplicate topic.
- Responding to a any topic with "thanks", "good", "cool" or anything of the sort is considered spam. It will be treated as so by Staff and the appropriate actions will be taken.
- When posting a lengthy amount of code, don't just wrap it in Code tags, wrap the code and the Code tags in Spoiler tags. This prevents having to scroll endlessly to move past the code when viewing a topic.
- Copy / pasting the same message in topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
- Back-seat moderation is not allowed. Simply report the post and move on, our Staff team is perfectly capable of handling it; it's why we're here!
- Staff will not answer support questions via PM, they will simply request you to create a topic. The exception is with services, IE:, installing software, creating custom styles, etc.
- If you are found to be sharing VIP content with anyone other than a VIP, esecially to another site, your IP will be banned.
- Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
- You may advertise your website in your signature, but it must not be of a similar nature to ScriptzBin and it cannot contain pornography or other lewd materials. If you become inactive at ScriptzBin , your signature may be removed. You may not advertise for Staff positions in your signature. Use the Looking For Staff forum for that. If you are banned at ScriptzBin , your signature will be removed. We will also remove signatures that are not in the spirit of our community guidelines (and you may have action taken against you for that). One site link per signature please.
- Pictures are permitted within signatures but keep in mind that large images, or images that cause forum lag will be removed. We don't want your signature to hinder the browsing experience of others. Obviously, pictures must comply with our community guidelines. Please refrain from using excessive multi-colored text, flash graphics, or otherwise obnoxious graphics in your signatures. These are annoying and distracting. In addition, please refrain from using excessive special characters and emoticons in your signatures. Again, these are very distracting. Finally, do not increase the text size to make your forum signature "stand out". The standard text size is absolutely fine. Let's keep the text in signatures somewhat uniform, as crazy varieties just make the forum look sloppy and distracting. Recommended image size is 200px or less.
1. We don't give refunds for breaking the rules, if you are banned you lose your membership and there is no chance of a refund, and if you open a dispute you will be banned automatically no 2nd chances. If you have problems with anything on the site you are to contact an Admin or send a emil to [email protected]
2. You are only allowed one account if you are caught making duplicate accounts you are forfeiting the rights to your Premium membership and all duplicates and the original usernames will all be banned.
3. We will not held responsible for any file you download from here or for any data loss. You are solely responsible for every activity.
4. If we find you sharing Premium resources or Free Resources or any content on this site anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued! So don't do it! We are striving to be the number one Forum Network and Leeching just hurts it for everyone!
5. Downloading everything from premium or "any" section in a short time will be treated as leeching and your will be banned! This includes Free content as well. An Example of this, Downloading all themes or add-ons or releases in a short period of time. Also if a new release or plugin or theme is posted and you download the current and we see you download the older versions of this as well then we are gonna consider you a leecher. Normal use it not downloading every version of a plugin, normal people that use this software for their actual sites would never need to have ever single version of any software we have. So if you download the current software and go backwards and download all the older stuff you will be banned without warning. Common sense goes a long way if you respect our rules you will have 0 issues but if you dare to break our rules we will be glad to show you the way out with no return and no refund. Be wise you all have been warned.
6. Quite simply this content is meant for personal use and not to be used to install on other peoples sites, it's meant for your own site and is not to be shared with the world.
7. Liking a resource and then removing your like will result in ban and you are forfeiting your membership.
8. If a Administrator asks to see a link to your site you must comply, Saying you are working on stuff on localhost is not acceptable. If you are downloading that much content at one time or overall that brings your downloads into question you better have a site that is live to show. Leeching is not tolerated at all and sharing with other sites that are similar in nature is not tolerated. If caught you are agreeing to forfeit your membership. Saying that I did not read the rules is not acceptable we have them posted virtually on every page of the forum
9. If you are caught using more than one account you will be banned and you will lose your Paid membership and No Refunds will be given. We have systems in place that will detect multiple accounts so you will be caught and banned and lose your upgrade. If you are banned and you want to appeal you can message us at [email protected] don't make a 2nd account because it will not be approved! Only contact us at the e-mail we just provided.
10. If a paid member is suspected of any suspicious activity we reserve the right to limit your account downloads or straight out ban your account. You have been warned so there is 0 excuses our rules are posted in plain site you see the option to read them on every single page if you don't choose to read the rules and are caught breaking them don't complain to me that you did not read our rules cause I will have no sympathy for you at all.
Also once again If you are caught sharing content with anyone you will be banned. Your membership that you purchase is not meant for the world but meant for you.
We have systems in place that will catch you so don't mess up and get caught. Also by purchasing any upgrades to memberships you agree to this.
Rules are Subject to change without notice.